I created a PasDoc Lazarus Add-on.  It registers a new submenu under
"Edit" -> "Insert Text" -> "PasDoc".   The add-on allows you to insert
keyword used for generating
the documentation.

I thought it to be best not to bloat Lazarus with something only used
by a selected few. So instead of coding this directly into Lazarus, I
created it as a Lazarus Package that can be included with Lazarus.

What directory must I use for such a package?  Components, Examples, etc.?

Some background info:
PasDoc is a documentation tool for Object Pascal source code.
Documentation is generated from comments found in source code and can
output to Latex, HTML or HTMLHelp. It looks similar to JavaDoc (but
not the same).
For more information on PasDoc see http://pasdoc.sourceforge.net

Regards,
  - Graeme -