Just thought I would shared the views in this message - well done guys :)

A.J.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Rorden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 19, 2006 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: Idea for a Lazarus project
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A.J.-

Just to say that the conversion of my software from Delphi to Lazarus
went smoothly, and the graphics double-buffering seems effective. I
have only compiled to Windows (I am using SUSE, so I think I will wait
for the next release of Lazarus before compiling the Linux version).

I have posted my Lazarus source code as well as a list of outstanding
problems onto a web page
 http://www.sph.sc.edu/comd/rorden/mricron/source.html
and placed a note on the Lazarus forum to see if other people want to
eradicate the remaining issues. I must say I was really impressed with
Lazarus - the Delphi->Lazarus port is much easier than Delphi->Kylix.

-chris

--
"Semper in excretum set alta variant" - My father
A.J. Venter - http://www.silentcoder.co.za

"there's nothing as inspirational for a hacker as a cat obscuring a bug
by sitting in front of the monitor" - Boudewijn Rempt
A.J. Venter
Chief Software Architect
OpenLab International
www.getopenlab.com