On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Lepidosteus wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm actually a student, and I'm interested in joining gsoc2006.
> As I'm also a lazarus' fan, i would like to know if you would be
> interested in becoming a mentor organization. Basically, mentor's
> "review" the student work throughout the summer, and receive 500$ if
> the project worked.
> More info can be found here :
> http://code.google.com/soc/mentorfaq.html

We have already applied for mentorship.

> If yes, what project would you like to see done for lazarus ?

Anything in the roadmap.

> Would you be interested in a whole ressource editor intégrated into
> the ide or in a separate tool ? (icons/xpms/bmp/windows
> ressources/etc...)

I hope I speak for the whole Lazarus/FPC team when I say that
as a separate tool, this would be great to have.

The resource workshop from Colin Wilson could be adapted for this
(he gave permission to the CrossFPC people), or you could make
your own.

Michael.