On 4/24/06, johnf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Monday 24 April 2006 13:45, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> > On 4/24/06, johnf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Although, a resource editor would be nice.  I'd like to see QT and GTK2
> > > completed first.

The whole point of summer of code is to be able to finish the project.
And let be honest, I never did such a backend, and don't think i can
understand how it works and do it well in 2-3 months.

You have the choice, either a bancal backend for QT, or a fully
working resources editor.

My choice is made.

> > Free software evolves when people stand up and help implement things.
> > All contributions are welcome =)

And summer of code is great because it target students like me wich
can do that instead of finding some 'random job' for the summer.