On 5/19/06, Arí Ricardo Ody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Suppose computer is doing a long processing.
Then, someone that can copies some information
that is available only during this processing,
tries to interrupt the processing. I want to
detect this and delete the privileged
information(that otherwise would be encripted ->
sources of a interpreted language).

If it is Windows only application then it should be receiving some
sort of WM message.
e.g. when the user logs off WM_QUERYENDSESSION is sent (IIRC).

>you can be sure by checking your program with spy++ and see if it recieves
>any message,
>also maybe global hooking can do something for you.

I know nothing of this matter. May you develop, please?

Try to find the appropriate WM and then use Windows hooks to insert
your code before this message is processed. See SetWindowsHookEx /
UnhookWindowsHookEx / CallNextHookEx Win32 API functions.

Hope this will help you.
If you need a sample code using hooks please send me a private message.