A canvas has infinite size. It's just clipped and translated into a
certain window. This window (or bitmap) has a certain size, so when
querying the canvas you get the size of that. It's normal behaviour.

Micha

I am no graphics guru and that makes no sence!  :-)

The GraphicControl has a private FCanvas, and that is what I wanted to
query and expected it to be the size of the Control.  Now what would
the reason be for auto assigning the Form's Canvas dimentions to the
GraphicsControl's Canvas property (that's pretty much what is
happening).  So now if I query the GraphicsControl's Canvas, I am
actually getting the dimentions of the Form's Canvas.  Ummm.... very
weird!

Regards,
 Graeme.

--