2006/7/14, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:04:52 -0400
"Alexandre Leclerc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to add a "browse history" to the unit editor. I saw some
> functions associated with HistoryJump() and I would like to know what
> exactly this code is doing...

When jumping to an error or by find declaration, the IDE adds the last
position to a History of jumps. This way you can jump back with Ctrl+H. See
the Search -> Jump Forward/Back, add jump point and view jump history menu
items.
The only missing thing is the dialog or window presenting the history of
jumps.

Indeed, I see that all is there, only the history display is missing.

I wanted to add a toolbar (that could be hidden for those who do not
want it) but I can't find and any nice buttons that have a 'drop-down'
hability to display a part of the history. (For a back and forward
button). And I don't know where to store any bitmap (icons). I'm not
the kind of guy who delights in UI design. :S

But all the features for history are there and working as I wanted
them too. I might check that for a UI later... too...

--
Alexandre Leclerc