Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
I've just installed 0.9.16 onto NT4 SP6a, and there appears to be a minor
problem: the text in the main title bar (i.e. above the component tabs etc.) is
erratic and there is no text at all on the main menu or any drop-down menus.
I've tried changing the menu background colour to no effect (i.e. if there's any
text there it tracks the background colour), this was OK when I last looked
which I think was 0.9.14, I've not yet tried it on Linux.

Apart from that it looks good and I really do wish I could put more time into
this and possibly make some concrete contributions.

Could you install the latest version 0.9.17 and check with it?
Some changes were done between 0.9.16 and current 0.9.17 in the menu drawing code.

Martin.