Also I'm not planning to do any production use, the more interesting
question - out of my view -  is the legal issue. Technical things you
can try...

What do the licences of FP and Lazarus mean for a program? For example
can I sell a program written with lazarus/FP? Do I have to publish the
source code then? Is the whole lazarus libary (lcl) under one license
or do I have to skip units? Is LCL/Lazarus licence the same as FP
license?

This questions are on my mind if I read about production use.