On 05/10/06, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> off as default, newbie can turn it on anytime ;)

How does the newbie know how to turn it on? Or for that matter, that it
is configurable in the first place.

Vincent

Now that I can adjust the behaviour myself and it stays that way in my
settings, I really don't mind either way.

To answer you question Vincent. There are many ways.  Coming from
Delphi they should know most of them.

F12
View -> Forms
View -> Toggle Forms/Units view

Some or other time, they will have to use one of these.  Forms can
easily be hidden behind the editor.

Regards,
 - Graeme -