johnf schreef:
I will offer $200.00 US to anyone that delivers Lazarus running either QT or GTK2 at the current level Lazarus runs today with GTK1. So what I'm saying is the IDE should be able to run using either QT or GTK2 and programs compiled as either QT or GTK2 must run. It does not have to be both - just one.

If I were to claim the bounty with the svn version of today, saying that gtk2 is as good as gtk1, why would you deny it?

IOW, what is still missing in the gtk2 support?

Vincent.