Van: Lee Jenkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: zondag 31 december 2006 0:08
Aan: lazarus@miraclec.com
Onderwerp: Re: [lazarus] Console app problems

Micha Nelissen wrote:
> Lee Jenkins wrote:
>>> repeat;
>>>  begin
>>>  ReadLn(sRead);
>>>  bDone := self.ProcessSingleVar(sRead);
>>>  end;
>>> until (bDone);
>> LOL.  Just makes it more readable for me.  When I have to come back
>
> The above is more readable than the following to you ? (Just asking)
>
> repeat
>   ReadLn(sRead);
>   bDone := self.ProcessSingleVar(sRead);
> until bDone;
>
> - no semicolon after repeat
> - no begin/end pair within repeat/until
> - no parenthesis needed for simple expression after until.
>
> Micha

Either one, actually.  The first is just the way that I started using
pascal (delphi) and it stuck.  You may remove the extraneous lines if
they offend you ;)

Also, a lot of people will using this:

For i := 0 to 99 do begin
    // some stuff
   end;

While I prefer

For i := 0 to 99 do
   begin
   // do some stuff
   end;

Of course, I am self taught.  You see, the only thing that kept me out
of college was high school. :-p

--

Warm Regards,

Lee