Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

If you don't use hand-coded assembler, it should be enough to compile your program for i386 and AMD64. That should cover most distributions out there. The compiler by default outputs code which can be run on almost any machine.

Thanks very much for responding. Remembering that I am still pretty new to linux when I ask; is there options to compile to different platforms from Lazarus? Or (more likely) I have to setup a box or VMWare images for each platform I want to target and compile the binary there?

Dumb question, I know.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee