When does the OnCreate event for a form run?  Does this happen after the
creation
of just the form or the form and all of it child components?

I am having a problem trying to restore font and color setting to a Tmemo
control
with values from a stored config file.  In Delphi, I normally do this in the
forms
OnCreate Event, but in Lazarus, it apepars that the OnCreate event is run prior
creating of the child components  because I am unable to restore these setting.
They always return to the default settings of the component.

If I run the routine to restore these setting in the forms OnActive event, they
restore perfectly.

Jeff Steinkamp - N7YG
Tucson, AZ
SCUD Missile Coordinates
N32-13-55.01 W110-50-51.91
http://n7yg.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~jksteinkamp
Linux User #420428
Skype : jeff.steinkamp

I love deadlines. I especially love the whooshing sound they make as they fly
by...