Just discoverd that the Tmemo Component is missing the standard DblClick event.
Looked in stdctrls.pp and it was not in the published proeprties for Tmemo nor
as
a public property in TCustomMemo.  Added each and recompiled Lazarus.

Still does not show up in the property editor for Tmemo, but it is a vaild
property when using the Class completion in the editor.

I have assiged a procedure to the OnDblClick event in the forms OnCreate Event,
but I can never get the procedure to run when I double click the Tmemo
Component.

memo1.OnDblClick := @Memo1DblClick;

Anyone have any other ideas on how to make this work?

Using Lazarus SVN 1074M and FPC 2.3.1

Jeff Steinkamp - N7YG
Tucson, AZ
SCUD Missile Coordinates
N32-13-55.01 W110-50-51.91
http://n7yg.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~jksteinkamp
Linux User #420428
Skype : jeff.steinkamp

Don't need a new religion, haven't used the old one up yet.