I wanted to keep it as a separate crc32 unit (referencing no other
units), for use in other applications as well, but your idea will
suffice for now.

On 3/23/07, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

P.S. How are the stylesheets going?

I actually worked on in a bit more in the last week.  I wanted to
complete it this weekend, but had to sort out my FPC compiler.  Since
they moved the 'fcl' packages around, I couldn't compile anything and
reverted my compiler back to the old 'fcl' directory layout.  I did a
clean install of FPC from SubVersion and everything seems to be happy
now.

Now I can at least test my tiOPF xml results against the new stylesheet.
A quick question?

The test results are now in a treeview like structure on the screen.
Do you mind images with the stylesheet (icons for TestSuites and Tests
and images for the treeview node lines) or would you prefer a
stylesheet with no images being used?
Actually I'm leaning to creating a stylesheet that supports both. It
will be controlled with a variable that can be set in the beginning on
the stylesheet.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'