Alex Smirnov schreef:
*Hello, Vincent!*

Here are patches for mentioned files. It solves problem with GTK2 crash in Canvas.Pie (that is working without any troubles in GTK1). Also some things were changed in graphmath.pp for PolyBezierArcPoints. I had sent it before, but not as a patch - sorry for that. I am really not a guru and only now start to teach myself what is diff and how patch is working.

Good that you have this working.

Some remarks. I know to little of graphics to give feedback on the contents of the patch, so I will say only something about the style.

Why did you change FullAngle to dFullAngle?

As far as I am concerned, if you remove code, you should delete it, not just comment it. The diff contains the original code anyway.

In TWidgetSet.RadialPie, you don't use an indent of 2.

The preferred way of submitting patches, is by creating a bug report and attach them to the bug report. On the mailing list they tend to be forgotten, as happened with your previous proposal. Sending a reminder to the mailing list never hurts though.

Vincent