Hi,

On 4/29/07, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This component images are already used in lazarus.

Maybe some, but not all.

For example:
TCheckListBox, TComboBox, TDrawGrid.

It is possible that these submissions were rejected, I don't know.

Thanks for the attachment and link to that thread.  I will read it
shortly.  For now the work I am doing doesn't touch the Palette Bar,
other that resize existing images to the correct size.

What I am more concerned with at the moment is the IDE menu items and
their images.  This is where we have a real mixed bag of image styles
and a *lot* of missing images.

Yesterday I created/adopted about 10 new menu item images all in the
same style.  Most of them from the Silk collection. I'm trying them
out now and still need to tweak a few before I will submit them. As I
said before, I am currently only concentrating on the menu items which
in most cases have no images at all.

The good thing is I will not be stepping on anybodies toes, replacing
their beloved images, because there was no images to start with. :-)

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'