Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:

Hi,

I have tried so many different themes under GTK1 (what my Lazarus is
compiled with) and finally found a theme that looks really good under
GTK1 and GTK2. Also the theme has no side effects under GTK1 like tool
buttons going missing, etc..

Bluecurve theme has nother advantage: it looks the same both under Gnome and KDE.
It is the Red Hat solution to provide a reasonable desktop consistency.
BTW. You may save a lot of hassle using Fedora instead of Ubuntu: Bluecurve is then the default theme.

--
Giuliano Colla

Still using C++ and Visual Studio? I'm using Object Pascal and Lazarus.