Graeme Geldenhuys schreef:
On 5/10/07, Andrew Haines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

there is a chm viewer in lazarus/components/chmhelp. it is possible to
run the free microsoft htmlhelp compiler "hhc.exe" in wine under linux.

Does the chmhelp component work under Linux as well?  I never even
bother to check if it does, just assumed it's Windows only.

Andrew and Micha spent a lot of time to port the c code for extracting chm files to pascal, and therefore chmhelp works on all platforms suppoerted by fpc.

What component does it use to display the HTML?

I guess the turbopower ipro component for html viewer.

Vincent