Well, I don't know about the rest, but I am not using any cool effects. I am
one of the poor ones that can't even get nVidia drivers to work and has to
make do with the open source driver.

Anyways, it works now and I am happy.
Charl

On 5/11/07, John Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Thu, 10 May 2007 18:37:50 +0100
> pineal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> On Thursday 10 May 2007 17:45, Charl van Jaarsveldt wrote:
>>
>>> I forgot to mention that I have svn r11124 and lazarus is compiled
>>> for gtk1, using Ubuntu Feisty.

>> snipped rest--------
>>
>> Hi Charl,

I don't know whether or not this is related, but when I was running
beryl, scrolling or clicking on the Object inspector crashed and logged
me out of my graphical session completely.  I went back to disabling
those effects and no problems.

--
The NCP Revue -- http://www.ncprevue.com/blog