On 5/21/07, Lee Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Would anyone mind explaining this to me?  I don't get it.

" Routines can now be marked with the inline directive.  This tells the
compiler that, instead of actually calling the routine, it should emit
code that includes the routine at the call site."

As far as I understand it (FPC also has that feature) is that it is a
hint to the compiler for optimisation purposes.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

General error, hit any user to continue.