Hello,

With the recent compilation:

Svn Lazarus  11204
Svn FPC 2.3.1 7459
OS: linux Fedora core 6
Compile under GTK 1

I've a strange bug. In this fonction ( Which was worked perfectly from few
months an never chage ).
--------------------------
procedure TFunc_Sql.List_TablesSelectionChange(Sender: TObject; User: boolean);
begin
  If List_Tables.ItemIndex<0 then List_Tables.ItemIndex:=0;
  T_Name:=List_Tables.Items[List_Tables.ItemIndex]; // The selected table name
  If SQLQuery.Active Then SQLQuery.Close; // Close the precedent query
  SQLQuery.SQL.Text:='Select * From '+ T_Name;
  SQLQuery.Open;  //Open to list in DbGrid
end;
--------------------------
The line   "If SQLQuery.Active Then SQLQuery.Close;" cause an access violation
and close the application without visible cause.

Sometimes this happens after only two or tree selections, sometime after more of
20 selections.
It's no rely with a specific table.

With the debugger active the crash return various messages. I've noticed this
three:
--------------------------------------
Run error 204
Execution suspendue adresse $0806558E
Execution suspendue adresse $08063300
Procedure SYSTEM_HANDLERERRORAARFRAME$LONGINT$POINTER$POINTER
Or
Execution suspendue adresse $0806544A
procedure SYSTEM_SYSTEMFREEMEM$POINTER$$LONGINT
Run error 216
Acces violation
Or
Execution suspendue adresse $08065041
procedure SYSTEM_SYSGETMEM_FIXED$LONGINT$$POINTER
Run error 216
Acces violation