On 6/5/07, Christian Budde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Graphics32 is more Delphi orientated I would say. AggPas is more or less
a bunch of classes and routines, while Graphics32 is somehow more
integrated. At lest in my eyes.

When I looked at AggPas for a possible inclusion in fpGUI's painting
backend (fpGFX), it doesn't look to hard to create some wrapper
classes to give AggPas a more Delphi style.

That is actually one of the features (as mentioned on their website).
Calling loose functions to do what is needed (and no huge setup
requirement to start drawing). AggPas has some very impressive
features. SVG support, Font rendering support, Anti-aliased drawing,
Alpha blending and the list goes on.

Furthermore I had the experience that GR32 is a bit faster, although
some things are still missing (like internal font rendering)

I guess with GR32 using assembler and all, it should be a bit faster
but making porting harder.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

General error, hit any user to continue.