Hi,

I know this was answered before, but for the life of me, I can't seem
to find any such reference.

I created a component that contains other components. For example a
TPanel with a TLabel and TEdit embedded inside it.  If I drop the
composite component on a form, I can delete the embedded TLabel or
TEdit and Lazarus crashes.

How do I prevent the user from selecting the embedded components?  I
want a single selection of the composite components as a whole (all
acting as one).

--
Graeme Geldenhuys
General error, hit any user to continue.