Great pal!

I'll take a look....

Thank you very much...

Ricardo

At 20:27 8/6/2007, you wrote:
Arí Ricardo Ody wrote:
Great response... I think you was trying to be funny.

The tool would be used for more people if it was documented, or, at least, there would be a lot of examples. Single and more complex...

Well... It's always possible to convert our reports to PDF, no? (and without bounties... free with lot of programs that convert to PDF)
FastReport 2.x already has big documentation and as I know you can download it from fastreports site.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.