Christian Ulrich wrote:
Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:
Hi,

As the subject says... Is this supported under Lazarus?  And under
Linux and Windows platforms.
Official not but i use it for 2 years. with an little trick in win32 and in linux it works.

I currently have a TabControl on a form. As I change the tabs I want
to embed different forms. Here is the code I have so far.  Under Linux
(GTK1) it works find. Under Windows the TabControl doesn't paint
correctly and I can only change one tab before the GUI freezes up.
I have to kill the application from the Task Manager.

Anybody got this work under Lazarus? Am I missing some property settings?

procedure TModuleHeaderForm.TabControl1Change(Sender: TObject);
begin
 FreeAndNil(FEmbededForm);
 case TabControl1.TabIndex of
   0: CreateEmbededForm(TPanelHeader);
   1: CreateEmbededForm(TPanelDetail);
   2: CreateEmbededForm(TPanelOutcome);
   3: CreateEmbededForm(TPanelSlide);
 end;
end;

procedure TModuleHeaderForm.CreateEmbededForm(AForm: TFormClassType);
begin
 FEmbededForm := AForm.Create(self);
 FEmbededForm.BorderStyle := bsNone;
 FEmbededForm.Parent := TabControl1;
 FEmbededForm.Align := alClient;
 FEmbededForm.Show;
end;

Christian,

Can you elaborate on the trick you used for Win32? I may need to do this same thing soon.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee