Why not create FPDoc/LazDoc (xml) documentation instead of a wiki
page. Code examples can also be included in fpdoc help as RTL docs
show. That way HTML, PDF or whatever else format FPDoc supports can be
generated. The same as what was done with the RTL, FCL and LCL docs.
We can then link from the Wiki to those files.

Just my 0.02c worth.

Regards,
 Graeme.