Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Nice work Andrew!  :)

Thanks!

> Is this building up to the point where we can incorporate Help files
> in applications developed with Lazarus.  So we can actually use the
> HelpContext, HelpFile and HelpKeyword in the Object Inspector.

Currently afaik those fields don't really do anything other than exist.
I would like for this to work.

> Another point not related to CHM help. Can those fields be used with
> HTML files?

Yes at least for HelpContext and HelpFile, for HelpKeyword probably but
I'm not sure.

> Has anybody created a LCL based application with context
> help?

Not that I know of. This could be quite tedious for the lcl and fcl/rtl
and I think to make it easier it would be nice if fpdoc had some support
for it. Something like a xml file that could be converted into whatever
format was needed for the target media the help used would make it a
snap to add(other than the fact all those values need to be set in order
to be used :).

So the chm worked okay I take it...? :)

Regards,

Andrew