On 06/07/07, Andrew Haines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Currently afaik those fields don't really do anything other than exist.
I would like for this to work.

Thought so... :-(

> Has anybody created a LCL based application with context
> help?

Not that I know of. This could be quite tedious for the lcl and fcl/rtl
and I think to make it easier it would be nice if fpdoc had some support
for it. Something like a xml file that could be converted into whatever
format was needed for the target media the help used would make it a
snap to add(other than the fact all those values need to be set in order
to be used :).

I wasn't referring to help files for LCL, RTL, FCL or Lazarus.  I'm
talking about help files for application I write.  I'm not sure how
fpdoc would help for such applications. Aren't fpdoc designed for API
help and not for general applications.  I'm looking to author help
files so that if the user is in our Accounts -> Debtors screen, they
can press F1 and get some nice friendly help + screenshot about that
window.

So far I have been looking (though not much) at the TZipProject
component written by Darius, so I can create my own help file format
for applications (not API docs, etc). Something like CHM or OpenOffice
help format. A single archive file containing HTML pages with a Table
Of Content and some sort of keyword search (index).

[...runs and hides...]
Seems Open Source developers don't like application help.  :-)  In the
commercial world it's a *must*!

Regards,
 - Graeme -