[EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:

Quoting Giuliano Colla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho ha scritto:

Hello,

I formally inquired Trolltech about their position for using Lazarus
in conjunction with Qt Commercial Edition, given possible
incompatibilities in Qt's license with the way software is developed
in Lazarus, and they answered that you can use Commercial Qt with
Lazarus.

A copy of the answer follows:

That's great!
BTW, what is the current status of Qt interface?
After some time I tried to compile LCL for Qt, and I got plenty of errors.
What are the combinations of Qt version and Qt bindings which are
currently expected to work (under Linux)?

Qt-4.3, latest bindings, lazarus svn gives best results ;)

Thank you. I hated taking the pain to upgrade to Qt-4.3 to discover that it wasn't the right thing to do, and be forced to downgrade.

What errors you get ?

I forgot the details, but the usual sort of that-and-that undefined which comes out from not using the correct version. Consider that my Qt setup is many months old.

Thanks

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Still using C++ and Visual Studio? I'm using Object Pascal and Lazarus.