Hi All,

I've briefly looked into this a little more....

There are some linux magazines calling for articles... there are opportunities to get articles published on all the interesting things that can be done with Lazarus/fpc... (mac/phones?/linux/opengl) etc..

I also think it would be a good idea to approach the Delphi sites (Torry, etc) and have them set up a Lazarus section on their sites... I think this would have a huge impact as Delphi programmers would undoubtedly stumble across Lazarus and be in their faces so to speak in a way that it hasn't been so far.

There are a number of Linux Trade shows around the world that we could put stands at for less cost than say cebit. The idea there is to give a cd and handout with a version of Lazarus for all the major platforms so people can get a taste of what it is all about.

Finally, if enough people are europe based, we should organise a f2f get together at some point. This might be a 2 or three day get-together once per year. These things are always a lot of fun.

I can't do this all alone and I would need some help. But I believe these things should be achievable.

These are basically my ideas for how Lazarus should be promoted going forward... any additions or changes to this short list are gratefully received.

Regards

David