Vincent Snijders wrote:
David Lyon schreef:

Next I will rewrite the feature list for what I think should be v.1.00.... it is basically what we have, but ads in the xml/web-services components, GLScene, and LazReport. That is enough for now....

Any quality aspects?

What you write can be build already,
Right. So it isn't a huge programming effort, that is good.
but speaking for myself, I am not pleased at building all those third party components with Lazarus, as people are more or less expecting that bug reports for those will be accepted too.
Well I understand that.

But bug reports are good in the sense that at least you know that people are using the software.

The main aim of adding these libraries is to re-orient towards 'enterprise' users, who are slowly starting to look towards open-source software.

And there is an issue with the GLScene license (MPL) which doesn't combine with GPL Lazarus, so I have heard, I don't know the details.

We can look into that.

David