Andreas Berger wrote:
I have been looking into this as well. I know nothing about web programming, but I have a client that wants a large project and he wants it both as an EXE as well as on the browser (for home and road usage). I tried to convince him that he could install the EXE at home and on his notebook, but he insists.

I was thinking of maybe a widget set that has components in both javascript and Lazarus. then have a server that tells the client how to present the data.
Yeah, users are being driven that way... by the big companies...

some effort needs to go into looking at this direction....

btw - it will make it easier to use lazarus to get paid work from customers.... and that is very important to a lot of us.

David