Am Dienstag, den 21.08.2007, 00:26 +1000 schrieb David Lyon:
> The important issues here are keeping our Legacy app codebases, and
> somehow moving them into a browser.
>
> You have identified some of the issues and suggested some very good
> solutions.
>
> Over time, it would be nice to be able to see them working.

I think if the application to web-alize is properly written in something
like MVC or similar and has it's driving logic seperated from the GUI it
should be at least possible. Lots of work, though ...

I haven't had a deeper look, but for example there is an approach of
making Swing- or AWT-GUIs to web-(ajax)-GUIs:

http://www.creamtec.com/webcream/index.html

That one is said to work completely automatical, no code change
required. If that's true the same thing could be done in any programming
language.

How does Morfik work, does it have a special widget set?

Marc