En/na Marc Weustink ha escrit:

I've the same layout in separate windows. I never can get used to delphi versions where they are placed in one window, since whin I want to edit some properties in the object inspector, the whole is covering my form so I cannot see the visual imapact. This means that I've to switch everytime between OI and form to see if it is OK. So if you ask me, I won't invest time implementing a feature in Lazarus which I never would use.

OTOH I find it really sweet to have the toolbar, the messages and the editor in the same window (I always seem to be chasing the messages and/or the toolbar when I move windows around or maximize the editor, ok, my fault but I'd still like to have those in the same window).
I agree that the object inspector should be in a stand alone window.
Maybe the interface could be dockable?

Bye
--
Luca