On 11/09/2007, Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Each his preference. It would be best if lazarus offered you the choice
> instead of forcing you to use one model or the other.

This would definitely be the best option, but then one question still
remains. If Lazarus supports both MDI and SDI, which one will be the
default?  Do we following all the 'big' IDE's out there and use MDI by
default, or do we continue with the original design using SDI?

PS:
I guess that question only becomes a issue once Lazarus actually
supports both. :)

Graeme.