On 12/09/2007, Víctor R. Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   In lazarus-svn-r11993-sdi-2.diff.gz I have published some changes to
> yesterday code so the window docking is now optional (variable
> DockedIDE at main, I will replace this with a proper xml reading).
> Next step will be to add support to do a "hot swapping".

Also using this latest patch under Linux (ide compiled with GTK1).  I
can't resize the messages window.  There doesn't seem to be a Resizer
component between the editor window and the messages window.

Other than that - so far it looks pretty nice.   I keep playing with
it today and report any more issue if I find any.

Regards,
  - Graeme -