Hi Al:

2007/9/13, Al Boldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> You can probably find it on google, but I attached it here for convenience.

  This approach is very interesting and I adapted it to 0.9.23 and
tested it this days. I didn't know a parent can be assigned to a whole
form,  and that avoids the need to put container panels in every form
and to capture Show and BringToFront events. However, in 0.9.23 I'm
not able to assign more than one form to another, so TStudio simply
doesn't work. I have reported the bug, let's see.

  Greetings,

--
Víctor R. Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | - Todos estos momentos se perderán
http://rvr.blogalia.com/           |   como lágrimas en la lluvia