On 10/26/07, Stephano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am asking because I recall you had a proposal for that on Linux.

Umm... sorry, I think I confused it with SendMessage ....

AllocateHWnd isn't a Windows API, please ignore my previous e-mail.

My short answer is that I don't current have plans to implement it,
but we should accept patches for it.

The function already exists, is used on ported delphi libraries, we
already have a windows implementation and I don't see why not
implement it for other targets if possible.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho