Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:
On 24/10/2007, Graeme Geldenhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I switched from Gnome to FVWM.  I've noticed that now some dialogs
show without a title bar.
Is this a X11 feature implemented in FVWM and not in Gnome? A possible
bug in FVWM - which one is correct?  Anybody know what attribute
(property) in Lazarus TForm controls the visibility of the titlebar?

If you need a "light" window manager, have you considered fluxbox?

http://fluxbox.sourceforge.net/

I evaluated it (before realizing that my customers needed all the features of KDE), and it appeared quite stable and friendly.

Regards,

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)