On Nov 20, 2007, at 3:23 PM, Wanderlan Santos dos Anjos wrote:

I tryed Live Search with optimal results http://search.live.com/

It is more quick and its parser is better than Google.

More Basic is more appropriate I think.
And the main front page of the Google website has not been built to find all pages with a specific word.

That's why they propose specific tools to do this.

For example, try this syntax in Live Search:

TStringGrid  (site:lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net OR
site:www.lazarus.freepascal.org)

It would replace the Lazarus IDE Help engine too, that is slow.

I believe I can say that Some users would like offline documentation.
Anyway, you don't want to depend on a website which can change its result as it likes.

Att,

Wanderlan Santos dos Anjos

--
Damien Gerard