On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:23:53 -0300
"Wanderlan Santos dos Anjos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tryed Live Search with optimal results http://search.live.com/
>
> It is more quick and its parser is better than Google.
>
> For example, try this syntax in Live Search:
>
> TStringGrid  (site:lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net OR
> site:www.lazarus.freepascal.org)
>
> It would replace the Lazarus IDE Help engine too, that is slow.

What do you mean with 'Lazarus IDE Help engine'?
At the moment the IDE just collects some context information and starts
an external browser to fetch the page from the internet. Do you mean
starting an external browser and fetching an internet page is slow, or
do you mean the IDE help system is slow?

I'm currently working on an integrated FPDoc browser.

Mattias