1) Start using it right now at your own risk (the updates of two weeks ago have been tested, the last ones not yet) and participate to the fixes branch testing.

Never mind the risk, I knew about it since the beginning. What I meant, is the source code on 9.24 fixes branch exactly the same with the source code on 9.24 release? Since 9.24 release was announced yesterday but the fixes updates are two weeks older, I doubt they are the same codes. If someone can guarantee that they are same codes, I'd like to use it.

2) Wait for official announcement. Then use at your own risk ;-), but knowing that what you get has been at least tested in a couple of platforms before being committed.

If the announcement wouldn't be too far from today, I might better wait for it. :) BTW, if there are some important fixes or features on development branch, to whom should I request to merge it to fixes branch? To Guiliano? Also, which fpc is "officially" used by this fixes branch? fpc stable (2.2.0) or fpc fixes (2.2.1)?

I'm interesting to be involved in the testing. What should I do? FYI, I'm using fpc v.2.2.1 on Linux Ubuntu on i386 machine, but I'm new to SVN system. :-D

TIA.

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com