Bee wrote:
The release was built with rev 12749. The new patches are not
included.

Is 9.24 release is taken from tags folder? I saw it with rev 12750. And I saw the fixes branch is on rev 12958. I look them in laz's svn. Am I correct? Or any other repository that I don't know?

in svn are 3 "folders": trunk, tags, branches

trunk: current development
tags: all releases
branches: fixes on releases

These aren't real folders, but more a shortcut to a certain revision.
When a tag (or branch) is made, this action itself also gets a revision nr. Therefore a tag/branch starts with a different revision, but can be based on the same trunk revision.

Marc