Tom Gregorovic wrote:
Hi,
it crossed my mind that it would be convenient to have one search
service for all the information about Lazarus and Free Pascal, which
are in forums, mail list archives, documentation reference, wiki,
Mantis, SVN repository, SVN log, blog ...
One possibility is Google Custom Search Engine
(http://www.google.com/coop/cse/):
* it is free for noncommercial usage, but I think it parses not all resources
The alternative is to use some web search engine running on own server
(e.g. http://www.mnogosearch.org/ ).
I recommend xapian; www.xapian.org

I've worked on it, I've used it and I've followed it's progress and when I worked at Orange we hired one of the developers to enhance it.

It is based on a once-commercial search engine.

Sam