Hi,
 I finally got passed the

Project Raised exception class 'EInOutError" with message:Can not load MySQL
library "libmysqlclient.so". Please check yourinstallation. Indeed I had to
create a symbolik link.

***I have another problem

1) I have an MDI application and when I clicked on a menu it would open another
form. Now it does not any idea how I can fix this.

2) I want to be able to do something like

SQLQuery1.SQLSelect('SELECT * from process ORDER BY processDisplayOrder');

Any ideas.

Thanks to all.

Best

Lefti