At 04:29 29/11/2007, you wrote:
On 29/11/2007, Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That would be helpful for the Lazarus team, I think.
> As Marc said: they cannot fix it if they cannot reproduce it.

Yesterday I sent to the list an e-mail with the following text:

The attached project was alright when compiled with version 0.9.22. After I install version 0.9.24 it presents various msgs during compilation and an error when I execute it.

I would like to ask if someone of you can compile it with a Lazarus 0.9.24, see if the errors occurs in your environment and give me some explanation about how I can correct them, please? I will very grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Greetings from Sao Paulo - Brazil

Ricardo

P.S.: Initially I don't attach snapshots because there were various msgs. But if someone need I recompile here and send the snapshots in private.

I don't receive any answer from the List. I will repeat the Michael's sentence: "As Marc said: they cannot fix it if they cannot reproduce it".

No comments.

Ricardo