Hi Mattias!

I decide to follow the mr. Boban's suggestion:

"Open the problematic LFM file in text editor or in Lazarus, and find the lines which throws this error.
If you find them - delete them."

I uninstall 0.9.22 again. Install 0.9.24 once more. In the compilation of the project in trouble I receive messages talking about the property IndexDefs of a TSQLQuery. I open the .lfm file of two units an delete the line that moves value to this property. Then I compile the project successfully and it runs Ok too.

(Sometime later in a private conversation with Mr. Canneyt I talk him that one trouble I have with the Lazarus List is that people who write to the list always suppose that everybody that will read has good expertise about Lazarus and its constructions. Well the simple explanation of mr. Boban allow me solve the problem (almost) alone. )

Is there in Europe or even in USA books about Lazarus? If affirmative may someone give me a link to the where I can buy it/them?

Thanks for everybody

[ ]

Ricardo

At 09:45 29/11/2007, you wrote:
Zitat von Arí Ricardo Ody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I wasn't talking about someone find errors, but I
> was thinking that if the trouble with some legacy code will be fixed...
>
> I sent yesterday a project of mine that has
> problems when compiled in 0.9.24. I think it would help you with the
> cause(s).

On a quick glance I didn't find your project in the mails.
Can you send it to my address or upload it to the bugtracker?

Mattias