Hi,

I know I rant a lot about Lazarus lately, but I also mention when I
find something really good.

With the latest SVN revision I have (0.9.25 r13078M) I found something
unexpected but awesome. The new tooltips that integrate the fpdoc
help!  That is a brilliant idea and encourages me to document more
code to see more tooltip info.   Before I used to write Help add-on
packages so that pressing F1 would load the appropriate help in a Web
Browser, but the tooltips are much nicer!!

Excellent work guys!

Regards,
  - Graeme -